From the moment they wake up until the last hours of 14th February, there are countless ways to spoil your special someone with plenty of things to do this Valentine’s Day in Moonee Ponds! So whether you’re dating, married, single or want to spend your time with friends and family, what truly matters is being with the people you love during this special day.
Here are a few ideas we can share to help in planning your special Valentine’s date and making this a day to remember:
- A classic breakfast in bed is an excellent way to start Valentine’s Day. Or take a stroll to your favourite local café such as Dear Abbey Café and Beans on Pratt, order some brunch and head out to the park for an intimate picnic.
- If you have a profound goal of not missing out on your daily fitness routine, then do it together at your local workout gym or yoga studio. That will surely fire things up for you both!
- Take this time to have a break and spend a few relaxing hours together. Treat your loved ones to a soothing and tranquil experience at your favourite Endota Spa before continuing with your other plans for the rest of the day.
- What’s Valentine’s Day without another classic romantic gesture? There is no greater feeling than seeing the smile emanating from your loved one’s face whilst adoring the beautiful bouquet of flowers from you. Our local florists at A secret Garden and The Flower Merchant have been busy working on loads of flower arrangements, bouquets and delivery orders so make sure to get in touch and have your order sorted as well.
- Make it sweeter than it already is with chocolates, cupcakes or all kinds of sweet treats! There are endless choices but you will most likely find the perfect one at Mio Dolce or The Cupcake Queens and from our other local bakeries and pastry shops.
- One of the best things to do to mark this day has always been a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner at your favourite restaurant in Moonee Ponds! A room filled with starry-eyed lovers sharing delicious food, ambient lights and music, wine glasses clicking and just the overall vibe of an intimate celebration from every table at Zeus Street Greek or Gourmet Kitchen Restaurant. The romantic ambience makes this a truly remarkable way of spending the most romantic day of the year.
- Never miss out on after-dinner cocktails at Deluxe Bar or The Suburban Cellar Door! Make it a romantic yet fun night by visiting our local bars in Moonee Ponds. Make sure to try each and every cocktail they’ve concocted especially for Valentine’s Day. Our local wine stores like The Fizz & Hop are also ready to offer you the best bottles of wines, champagnes or whatever liquor you’re in the mood for to take home if you prefer spending a quiet time with your loved one for the rest of the evening.
- Finish the day off with a precious gift to remember this wonderful moment with your loved one. Nothing can spell “Love” better than an exquisite piece of jewellery. Our local jewelers at Micheli Jewellery are more than happy to help you with a customized piece or you can choose from a great selection of watches and jewellery at Evita Jewellery. You will surely find the best Valentine’s Day deals and discounts offered exclusively for this day.
Hopefully, these ideas will make things easier for you this coming Valentine’s Day. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it all and have them all in Moonee Ponds so make it a day well spent by creating beautiful memories with your loved ones.